Welcome to gutitcutitcookit.com!
Thanks for visiting our website. It's a great place to learn more about Gut It. Cut It. Cook It.: The
Deer Hunter's Guide to Processing and Preparing Venison, by Eric Fromm and Al Cambronne.
In Gut It. Cut It. Cook It., you'll find complete, step-by-step instructions that explain the entire process. At
every step of the way, we'll give you the support and guidance you need--even if you're doing this the very
first time. And even if you've already butchered dozens of deer, you'll still come across plenty of tips and
secrets that will make the job easier next time around.
Along with 256 pages of simple, clear explanations, we've included over 200 big, full-color photos that
actually show you how to complete key steps. On the free bonus CD, you'll find 50 recipes, a field-dressing
chart, and more.
Take a look around our website. Find out:
- What topics you'll learn about in Gut It. Cut It. Cook It.
- How Gut It. Cut It. Cook It. is totally different from any other book out there.
- Why processing your own venison is easier than you think, and definitely worth the effort.
- Why we haven't included any hunting stories or recipes (except for the 50 recipes on that free bonus CD).
- Why we have including important cooking tips (plus links to great cookbooks and books about hunting).
- Why we recommend this modern, boneless method over more traditional techniques.
- What makes venison "the other red meat," and why we prefer to shop the meat department in the woods.
- Some very practical ways you can show your respect for the deer and your gratitude for the gift of venison.
- Why our complementary skills made us the perfect team to create a book like Gut It. Cut It. Cook It.
- What's new at Gut It. Cut It Cook It.
P.S. -- Check back now and then; we'll be adding more information soon.
Click on the link to order your copy from Amazon now. You can also find Gut It. Cut It Cook It.
at numerous other online sources, and at bookstores and major outdoor retailers everywhere.